Hotel Job in Canada
What is a dishwasher?
Dishwashers clean and restock dinnerware, utensils, and glassware and assist other restaurant staff members by handling other cleaning and prep tasks. Add your essential dishwasher duties to our full dishwasher job description sample to create a custom job listing for your business.
Dishwashers work take on some janitorial and supportive kitchen tasks, such as bussing tables, washing dishes and appliances, emptying trash receptacles, scrubbing floors, restocking items, and performing other tasks to ensure that the kitchen and dining areas are clean and prepared for guests.
We are looking for a dedicated, organized dishwasher who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast-paced culinary environment. The Dishwasher’s duties include removing soiled plates and flatware from tables, washing them thoroughly, and resetting tables in preparation for the next party. They may also restock items,
unload delivery trucks, help prepare cook stations, clean appliances and machines, empty and clean trash receptacles, and other duties, as needed. To be successful as a Dishwasher, you should be a committed, communicative team player with excellent time management skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by bussing tables, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and resetting dining areas.
- Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
- Unloading and storing deliveries.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
- Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures.
- Minimal work experience.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 20 pounds.
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
How to apply for this position:
You can apply directly to the company from here: https://bit.ly/2RDdBP6 or you can submit your document to our website for further process.
Disclaimer: All the job information provided by this website is 100 per cent free of cost information that we collected from different sources to help you to find your ideal job information from all around the world. Which mean you don’t need to pay at all or submit any confidential document to anyone. Just apply through company’s site or submit your document to company’s site or browse our website for more opportunity for free of cost. Thank you.