Factory Job in Canada
Production Workers aid in the manufacturing of goods in an assembly line. The responsibilities of Production Workers role vary depending on which sector they work in but could include anything from feeding materials into machinery, assembling items, packaging items or storing items. Some Production Workers take a supervisory role and simply ensure that the production process runs smoothly. They may also be tasked with performing quality checks and cleaning and maintaining production equipment.
About us: Factory Job in Canada
Our company is currently seeking a skilled and experienced Production Worker to carry out various tasks in our busy warehouse. The ideal candidate will have some mechanical and construction experience, excellent communication skills and a high degree of mechanical aptitude. The successful applicant will be responsible for operating production line equipment, finishing products and reporting any issues with equipment directly to maintenance supervisors. All qualified, responsible applicants are encouraged to apply. We offer a competitive salary and generous paid time off.
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year or fresher will be train
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- Perform other laboring and elemental activities
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Check and weigh materials and products
- Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- Feed raw materials into production machinery
- Assemble goods on production lines
- Monitor the production process
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Store goods and raw materials properly in our warehouse
- Use lifting equipment and forklift trucks to fulfill orders
- Pack goods to be shipped
- Maintain work areas and equipment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted
- Able to work on foot for extended periods of time
- Reliable mode of transportation
How to apply for this position:
You can apply directly to the company from here: https://bit.ly/2Ec1QMv or you can submit your document to our website for further process.
Disclaimer: All the job information provided by this website is 100 per cent free of cost information that we collected from different sources to help you to find your ideal job information from al around the world. Which mean you don’t need to pay at all or submit any confidential document to anyone. Just apply through company’s site or submit your document to company’s site or browse our website for more opportunity for free of cost. Thank you.
Factory Job in Canada