Cleaning Staff Demand in Canada
Welcome to thejobhost.com. this website is dedicating to all of you reader who are looking for foreign recruitment opportunity through website. here you can find multiple job recruitment information from all around the world. We collect multiple vacancy information from different resources to help you to find your ideal job information as per your qualification, working experience and skills. All the recruitment information that you find in this website are free and genuine. which means you don’t have to pay any amount for recruitment information, only thing you have to do is apply from website and once you get selected for the recruitment, you will get confirmation call or email. If you didn’t get selected then you can apply for another recruitment from our website.
[If someone ask you for recruitment charge ignore that kind of message]
Canada’s one of the leading recruitment company is looking for various number of cleaning staff for various places. If you are willing to work as cleaning staff and have good knowledge about the field of sanitary or hygiene then you are welcome to apply.
Country – Canada
Working Hour – Casual
Overtime – Yes
Working area – Various as per demand
Education – Not required
Language – Basic verbal and written English to communicate
Experience – Not required
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Work in a safe and responsible manner.
- Meet the physical demands of the job.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with school staff, parents, and students.
- Develop a close liaison with other staff so that a team approach is fostered in the operation of schools.
- Prioritize work on a daily basis.
- Read, write, and speak English at a proficient level.
- Communicate clearly and effectively in a respectful manner.
- Operate all types of cleaning equipment.
- Follow oral/written instruction and established procedures.
- Work from a ladder or scaffold.
Duties will include but are not necessarily limited to:
- Carrying out all aspects of custodial work including the use of various powered cleaning equipment.
- Creating a clean, healthy, and safe environment for students and staff.
- Cleaning and maintaining all types of floor surfaces.
- Collecting and removing waste and recycling from all areas.
- Loading and unloading of vehicles; moving furniture and equipment.
- Providing his/her own safety footwear.
- Changing lights.
- Securing the facility.
- Responding to facility emergencies.
- Becoming fully familiar with the operation of the mechanical plant.
The successful applicant may be required to submit a certificate of medical fitness as a condition of employment.
All the reader from the website are welcome to submit their application through this website by clicking on the apply tab; however only those candidates considered for employment will be contacted.