So you are an amazing gamer and also want to be good at playing GTAV Roleplay. But haven’t played GTA V Roleplay till now then it’s no a big deal. In this post, I will be sharing with you guys how to play GTA V Roleplay with detailed steps So let’s get started.
Requirements of GTA V Roleplay
There are now different Requirements for Playing GTA V Roleplay on your Computer. The settings of FiveM and GTA V are totally the same. The minimum GTA V requirements are given below which is by the developer and gamers themselves.
- Graphics Card : Minimum: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
- CPU : Minimum: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
- RAM : Minimum: 4 GB
- OS : Minimum: Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2*
- FREE DISK SPACE : Minimum: 72 GB
- SOUND CARD : Minimum: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
What is GTA V Roleplay?
GTA V is mutiplayer Game where the players join inside a server and continue doing his or her role. As they have made in the begining while joining the server. Also the person should be in their own role and play as if they are doing in the real life.
Installing and Playing FiveM
Installing FiveM and joining a Server is a really easy task but before that person must have GTAV installed on the Computer else the FiveM won’t work. You can get the game from Steam or Rock Star Official Site Itself. In Case you are in such a country there is hard in paying the price of the game for Rockstar and Steam then you can go through this Link and Message.
Also, the game downloaded from other sources won’t work while playing FiveM. So there is no use in downloading the game from external sources as per my experience.
- Go to fivem.net and Click on Download Button.
2. Install the downloaded file from the Official Website.
3. Wait for for a bit till the installation is completed.
4. Serch Server Name You Want to Join .
5. Hit Connect and You Will be Connected to the Server.
6. If you only know the IP of the server then you can simply press F8 button on your keyboard and paste as given bellow:connect (IP address) Example: connect 220.127.116.11:30180
Do You Need to Set Up Tokovoip to Play GTA V?
The tokovoip is a plugin or resource that helps us to talk or interact with the people in-game which requires Team Speak. If you are curious about if you need a separate server from TeamSpeak then the answer is yes you also need a server for team speaks. Firstly you need to install TeamSpeak from the link given here and then download the updated version of the Tokovoip plugin for the FiveM Server.
Ways to Make Your FiveM Server Lag-Free
So you want your FiveM Server to be lag-free please try reducing the resources in the server. Also, the next thing you can do is be sure to remove all the lines of start resource code from server.cfg also be sure to delete the null siles and folders from the server files so that the server doesn’t get any load while you and your friends are roleplaying or just having fun in the server.
I hope you are good to play and start your roleplay journey now you are clear about How to Download GTA V Roleplay. If you aren’t connected then please be sure to check whether your steam or Rock Star Games is started in the background or not. If it is not started you must start that process. Thank you for being a great reader!